facebook twitter hatena line google mixi email
★お気に入り追加

•  
  • 2022/07/20(水) 12:59:00.85
8 Reasons Why Linux Mint is Better Than Ubuntu for Linux Beginners
ByAbhishek Prakash Updated on
July 13, 2022

Which one is better, Linux Mint or Ubuntu?

This question has been there ever since Linux Mint came into the picture, and this article does not answer this question. Well, not entirely.

So, what is this about, then?

I have been an Ubuntu user for a long time. I stray to other Linux distributions, but I keep coming back to Ubuntu, eventually. Furthermore, I occasionally try my hands on Linux Mint, mostly to write articles about it. I must say, using Linux Mint is quite a pleasant experience.

As a die-hard Ubuntu fan, I come back from Mint to Ubuntu in time, but not before noticing that Linux Mint is better than Ubuntu for a beginner (and some users).

It’s because there are a few things that Linux Mint handles better than Ubuntu, by default. And ‘by default’ matters when we are talking about a Linux beginner. Because an experienced Linux user will find their way. It’s the beginners who struggle with even a seemingly obvious thing.

Considering that I have used both of these popular Linux distributions, I am confident that I can make a fair comparison of Linux Mint and Ubuntu.

The comparison which I am doing here is from the point of view of a beginner Linux desktop user who probably has just switched from Windows or thinking to switch to Linux. But it should still be a good read for an experienced user.

https://mao.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/linux/1650771885/887

ここまで見た

★お気に入り追加

このページを共有する
facebook twitter hatena line google mixi email
おすすめワード